Agile C# Developer
Plain Concepts is a tech company founded in 2006 by 4 Microsoft MVPs. Our team is made of people passionate in technology. We love helping out our clients with their technological challenges. We enjoy sharing our knowledge with them, especially when it comes to the latest innovations.
We're currently looking for a Senior Developer to join our Agile Team. We value experience, but also capabilities and competency.
- We love agile!
- The people are one of the most important values that we have.
- Our team is formed of generalizing specialists.
- We are a multidisciplinary team that decides its own culture and vision
- We are a flat horizontal organization. We don't have managers/bureaucracy. We are all developers.
- We aim to build satisfying relationships with our clients
- We are passionate about sharing our knowledge with others
- We encourage and support each other to get involved into the community and talk at conferences
- We constantly push ourselves to be creative and innovative
Being a team player.
Being able to work constructively criticize your teammates and being open to receive criticism about your work.
Having constant desire to learn and the ability to learn quickly.
Passion for all activities related to software development.
Having communication skills.
Even though it´s also important, we really don´t mind what you know now, we search for your capacity to improve yourself and learn every day.
Now, we work with these technologies and sure that soon will change.
- Solid understanding of C# and the .Net ecosystem.
- REST, ASP.NET MVC, ASP.NET Web API, Entity Framework...
- Architecture Patterns (MVC, MVVM...)
- Definition of good development practices with clean, semantic and reusable code.
- Unit Testing.
- Continuous integration and deployment
Other valuable knowledge:
- .NET core
- Microsoft Azure
- Visual Studio Team Services
Our goal is to create a company where employees enjoy benefits that make them more productive and contribute directly to the development of their professional skills. We want to be able to attract the best of the best, and make sure they keep getting better. On top of an exciting, vibrant and intellectually challenging workplace and a competitive salary, we are offering:
- Be part of agile team
- Latest technological tools
- Continuous training
- Flexible working hours, ability to occasionally work from home
- Cool place to work
Plain Concepts is most decidedly an equal opportunity employer. We want applicants of diverse background and hire without regard to race, color, gender, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, age, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.