SharePoint & Office365 Developer
Plain Concepts is a tech company founded in 2006 by 4 Microsoft MVPs. Our team is made of people passionate in technology. We love helping out our clients with their technological challenges. We enjoy sharing our knowledge with them, especially when it comes to the latest innovations.
We're currently looking for a Senior SharePoint & Office365 Developer to join our Agile Team. We value experience, but also capabilities and competency.
Occasionally, you will also have to provide training or help our customers in person. In Plain Concepts we have a highly multidisciplinary team. We don't do bodyshopping, so you will not be abandoned in a client without knowing who your peers are. The rest depends on your skills and preferences.
Being a team player.
Being able to work constructively criticize your teammates and being open to receive criticism about your work.
Having constant desire to learn and the ability to learn quickly.
Passion for all activities related to software development.
Having communication skills.
Desired skills and knowledge
- Deep knowledge in SharePoint concepts.
- Good development practices in farm solutions and deployment.
- PowerShell for SharePoint.
- Experience with the Publishing feature and DisplayTemplates
- CSOM and JSOM experience.
- Microsoft graph.
- Authentication and authorization flow.
- Definition of good development practices with clean, semantic and reusable code.
- Agile methodologies.
Other valuable knowledge:
- Any server side technology will be valuable (ASP.NET, Node.js, Java....).
- Experience using Microsoft Azure.
Our goal is to create a company where employees enjoy benefits that make them more productive and contribute directly to the development of their professional skills. We want to be able to attract the best of the best, and make sure they keep getting better. On top of an exciting, vibrant and intellectually challenging workplace and a competitive salary, we are offering:
- Be part of agile team
- Latest technological tools
- Continuous training
- Flexible working hours, ability to occasionally work from home
- Cool place to work
Plain Concepts is most decidedly an equal opportunity employer. We want applicants of diverse background and hire without regard to race, color, gender, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, age, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.