Full-Stack Web Developer
Plain Concepts is a tech company founded in 2006 by 4 Microsoft MVPs. Our team is made of people passionate in technology. We love helping out our clients with their technological challenges. We enjoy sharing our knowledge with them, especially when it comes to the latest innovations.
We're currently looking for a Senior Developer to join our Agile Team. We value experience, but also capabilities and competency.
Occasionally, you will also have to provide training or help our customers in person. In Plain Concepts we have a highly multidisciplinary team. We don't do bodyshopping, so you will not be abandoned in a client without knowing who your peers are. The rest depends on your skills and preferences.
- We don't do bodyshopping
- We are committed to the agile values
- We aim to build satisfying relationships with our clients
- We aim to be an inspiring reference through our work
- We are passionate about sharing our knowledge with others
- We encourage and support each other to get involved into the community and talk at conferences
- We constantly push ourselves to be creative and innovative
- Being a team player.
- Being able to work constructively criticize your teammates and being open to receive criticism about your work.
- Having constant desire to learn and the ability to learn quickly.
- Passion for all activities related to software development.
- Having communication skills.
- Fluent in English
Desired skills and knowledge
- Layout HTML5 and CSS3
- Cross Browser Design
- Angular (1.x, 2.x), ReactJS or similar.
- Any server side technology will be valuable (ASP.NET, Node.js, Phyton....)
- Solid understanding of C# and the .Net ecosystem
- Architecture Patterns (MVC, MVVM...)
- Definition of good development practices with clean, semantic and reusable code.
- Unit Testing.
- Continuous integration and deployment.
- Agile methodologies.
Other valuable knowledge:
- Responsive Web Design
- Preprocessors CSS (LESS or SASS)
- Microsoft Azure or Amazon WS
- Database knowledge
Our goal is to create a company where employees enjoy benefits that make them more productive and contribute directly to the development of their professional skills. We want to be able to attract the best of the best, and make sure they keep getting better. On top of an exciting, vibrant and intellectually challenging workplace and a competitive salary, we are offering:
- Be part of agile team
- Latest technological tools
- Continuous training
- Flexible working hours, ability to occasionally work from home
- Cool place to work
Plain Concepts is most decidedly an equal opportunity employer. We want applicants of diverse background and hire without regard to race, color, gender, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, age, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.